Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

30 Day Shred- Level 3

So, I'm on the last leg of the DVD. I found that Level 3 went quicker than Level 2. I felt it was very stop and start on Level 2. Level 3 is very quick moving which I liked.


To be honest, the pictures aren't doing my body justice. I look the same in most of them ha! But I do see the more subtle changes that the camera doesn't pick up.

I've now also started doing the 30 Day squat and crunch challenge just for something to do in the evening when I'm sat around doing nothing. I might see a difference but I doubt it will be much. However, it's better than me just sat on my bum all evening. Anything is better than nothing.

I've bought the next DVDs as well. I've decided on Killer buns and thighs and 6 week 6 pack. I don't want a 6 pack but it will keep me on track. At the end of DVDs people sometimes think wow that's it and go back to their old habits. If I keep things on the go then I'll always be doing something.
I would like to to find something I like doing. I like swimming but the nearest pool is in the gym I used to go to, it's tiny and expensive. The nearest one to that is 20 mins away. The leisure centre that I could have gone to, burnt down and it being rebuilt so that will take a few years. Seems like the world doesn't want me to swim ha! 

I don't really like the big claims that workout DVDs make. The 30 Day Shred claims that people could lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days. I've lost a bit but nowhere near that. That claim is for people heavier than I am and I find that they should be claiming to get healthier not skinnier. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying skinny isn't healthy but people can weigh more and still be healthy. Muscle weighs more than fat so I'm trying to not focus on the number I see on the scales.

So, I had to give up on this workout. I got to the last couple of workouts and my shoulder and wrist really started to hurt. I powered through until the last workout and decided to stop as I didn't want to cause more damage and let it recover.
By the time I get to actually do the last workout there won't be much point in posting the picture as I've gone a bit awol with food as well.
I feel healthier overall, I just need to get my diet under control.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment